Best of the Best Student Design Presentation Competition
Each year, the International Corrugated Packaging Foundation (ICPF) conducts a live, student team design presentation competition that it broadcasts to over 500 faculty and students at 18-20 college campuses across North America during ICPF's annual, Careers in Corrugated Packaging & Display Teleconference. In past years, ICPF's annual "Best of the Best Student Design Presentation Competition" contestants consisted of the first and second place winners in the first two design categories of AICC's previous year's competition. Since these teams already have been judged on their designs by AICC, the ICPF Best of the Best competition places its emphasis on the students' presentation skills, with each team provided five minutes to "show tell and sell" their particular design.
- 1st Place - Maria Nino, Lydia Davis and Courtney Thompson - Univeristy of Texas - Arlington
- 2nd Place - Jonathan Murillo and Vijay Singh - University of Texas - Arlington
- 3rd Place - Kelsey Gunsky, Nirav Chhajed and Dane Holst- Cal Poly
- 4th Place - Cynthia Lee, Sydney Meertens and Andrew Monson - Cal Poly
- 1st Place - Tadiana Martinez, Joyce Liu, Thy Hoang - University of Texas - Arlington
- 2nd Place - Leo McCabe, Drake Smedt - Cal Poly
- 3rd Place - Kevin Martinez and Seena Salehian - Cal Pol
- 1st Place - Reithna Chhoeum and Emily Brown - University of Texas - Arlington
- 2nd Place - Derek Breshears, Austin Kron, Kevin Rivas - Cal Poly
- 3rd Place - Brittany Myers and Eli Brill - Millersville University
- 1st Place - Morgan Batley - Appalachian State University
- 2nd Place - Tom Howell and Adam Fain - Cal Poly
- 3rd Place - Kyle Welker, Thelmelis Abreu, Katie Helinman and Gabriela Mata-Lopez - Millersville University
- 4th Place - Jesse Torres - Millersville University
- 1st Place - Elena Chudoba, Andrea Ortega and Andrew Czap – University of Texas - Arlington
- 2nd Place – Brandon Hokanson – University of Wisconsin - Stout
- 1st Place - Stephanie Burdorf, Charlotte LaCour, Dan Mueller, Noah Rabinowitz and Jenna Weiler - Dunwoody College of Technology
- 2nd Place - Emily Mallet, Andrew Morey and Patrick Salibi - Cal Poly
- 3rd Place - Hynea Redd and Walter Simko - Millersville University
- 1st Place - Holly Aldriedge, Ayla Haynes & Cosme Olivas - University of Texas - Arlington
- 2nd Place - Donna Einck, Melissa Resemius & Jake Wondra - Dunwoody College of Technology
- 3rd Place - Scott Morgan, Alex Wong & Michael Wu - Ryerson University
- 1st Place - Daniel Sparkes, Bryan Parrish & Drew Kramer - Millersville University “Pirate's Plunder - Dual Purpose Display"
- 2nd Place - Erin Sensenig & Nolan Myers - Millersville University “Pirate's Plunder - A Treasure of a Mix"
- 3rd Place - Alex Rigsby, George Alexander, Will Dicks, & Nathan Bailey – Clemson University “Yummy Noodles"
- 1st Place - Coda Taylor, Samantha Grosz, Geoffrey Tall & Mitchell Benedetti - Cal Poly
- 2nd Place - Trevon Manzo, Courtney Mitten & Toni Murphy - Mohawk College
Competition - Practice Videos
To prepare them for ICPF's live competition (that is broadcasted each February from PBS studios in East Lansing, MI), ICPF requires the student teams to submit a five minute video of their planned presentation a week prior to the full dress rehearsal that is conducted the day before the Teleconference. In addition to the videos from this year, below are links to the competition videos from past years: