Nominations to Circle of Distinguished Leaders
The International Corrugated Packaging Foundation (ICPF) honors exceptional individuals -- leaders whose vision, creativity and energy have moved the entire corrugated industry forward -- in a program that recognizes the "Distinguished Leaders of the Corrugated Packaging Industry." This prestigious group includes:
- Bruce Benson - FBA and ICCA President
- William I. Flinn - Founder and CEO, Scope Packaging; AICC and ICPF Chairman
- J. Richard Troll - ICPF and AICC Founder and President
- Ronald Warll - Founder and CEO, Dicar Inc.
- James McKinney - Vice President and General Manager, Lewisburg Container
- William J. Sweeney - Senior Executive, Packaging Corporation of America; FBA and ICPF Chairman
- Laurence C. Schiffenhaus - Co-Chairman, Schiffenhaus Packaging Corporation; AICC Chairman
- Jack D. Grollman - President and Owner, Triangle Container; AICC and ICPF Chairman
- Thomas G. Landaal - President, Landaal Packaging Systems; FBA Chairman
- Ben Fiterman - CEO and Chairman, Liberty Diversified Industries
- Harold G. Craddock - Founder and CEO, Triad Packaging - Conover, NC
- John C. Cooper, III - Legal Counsel, Fibre Box Association and its allied associations
- William C. Akers - Founder and CEO, Akers Packaging Service; AICC and ICPF Chairman
- Jack Schwarz - Founder and CEO, Schwarz Partners
- Richard Sharfstein - Co-Founder and CEO, The Strive Group
- Mort Ackerman - President, Ackerman Consulting Group
- Hardy Sanders - Co-Founder and Former Chairman, Bates Container; AICC and ICPF Chairman
- Marvin Grossbard - Founder and President, President Container
- Edward Fienning - Founder and President, Kankakee Container and Sumter Packaging
- Richard Hoerner, Sr. - President, Hoerner Boxes, Inc. and Chairman, Hoerner-Waldorf Corporation
- Paul Vishny - General Counsel, AICC - The Independent Packaging Association
- Michael Harwood - Deputy CEO, Pratt Industries and World Containerboard Organisation Chairman
These are the exceptional visionaries whose energy and talent have moved the industry forward in remarkable ways. These leaders are recognized for demonstrating a strong commitment to the continuing success of the global corrugated packaging industry. Each honoree will be permanently recognized as a member of the “Circle of Distinguished Leaders of the Corrugated Packaging Industry” at key industry meetings and on wall plaques displayed at the headquarter offices of ICPF's two sponsoring trade associations – AICC and the Fibre Box Association (FBA). In addition to a short video to be shown at an upcoming national AICC or FBA meeting, inductees or their families receive a handsome medallion plaque and a distinctive lapel pin. If the optional short video is developed, the inductee or his family will receive a DVD of his or her video recognition.
Business colleagues, friends, and family are invited to bring honor to an exceptional individual through this special ICPF program. Nomination entails a single or group tax deductible contribution or pledge to ICPF of $15,000 -$17,500 (ICPF partner vs. non-partner nomination), that can be paid in one lump sum, pledged over time or collected through multiple smaller donations to ICPF made in the name of the nominee by companies and individuals. Most importantly, the net receipts are used by ICPF to fund programs to support the current and future workforce needs of the industry. Naming a corrugated industry leader to the ICPF “Circle of Distinguished Leaders” ensures that those who have made their mark on this global industry will receive a permanent tribute to their vision, their business acumen, and their commitment to excellence in support of the corrugated packaging industry.
To acquire a nomination form or to learn more about making a nomination, contact ICPF at 703.549.8580 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for making a nomination for the next possible induction (Spring 2017) is November 30, 2016.